Started 1 mo 22 days ago
Took 55 min

Unstable Build #364 (Jun 12, 2020 9:52:01 AM)

Build Artifacts
Changes
  1. the CI runs the PRs only in 64bit, but the image build we test in 32bit, (detail / githubweb)
  2. Bugfix: object-centric metalinks were not able to distinguish objects (detail / githubweb)
  3. add flag (detail / githubweb)
Changes
  1. the CI runs the PRs only in 64bit, but the image build we test in 32bit, (detail / githubweb)
  2. Bugfix: object-centric metalinks were not able to distinguish objects (detail / githubweb)
  3. add flag (detail / githubweb)

Push event to branch Pharo9.0 at 9:36:07 AM on Jun 12, 2020

Push event to branch Pharo9.0 at 9:38:39 AM on Jun 12, 2020

Revision: 7d079826a76ddccf076716b334aed649b58ff0ef
  • Pharo9.0
Test Result (3 failures / -2)