This is an example jenkins job with extendable default settings.
If you want to create a new job us this job as a template.
- If you don't already have a user account on https://ci.inria.fr
- request one on the Inria Continuous Integration portal
- check your inbox! You need to click on the activation link to get a fully working account
- go to the project list and look for pharo-contribution. Request to join it.
- wait that an admin of pharo-contribution accepts your request. You will be notified by email.
- once the join request accepted, you are able to connect on https://ci.inria.fr/pharo-contribution with the account created on https://ci.inria.fr.
- Click on New Job
Set a title (usually the package name of your Pharo project) and choose Copy existing Job and select
- Write a meaningful project description (required) with a contact information
Adapt the properties of the Build:
- [URLTrigger] - Poll with a URL: set the proper URL of the source MC repository
Matrix Configuration - PHARO: On which Pharo version should your project be tested? (
Matrix Configuration - VERSION: Which version of your Metacello Configuration should be tested? (
bleedingEdgeor a version number)
Matrix Configuration - VM: Which VM should be used for testing your project? (
Finally adapt the build script if necessary.
$REPOvariable has to be changed to the one specified for the URLTrigger settings.
Furthermore the default settings assume that the Jenkins job has the same name as your Pharo project and thus the configuration.
The Jenkins job named Soup uses a Metacello configuration named
ConfigurationOfSoupand runs all tests in the packages matching
- Try and run your job. Not that test results are only visible after the second run.